I am on the "Steering Team" for our local MOPS group. It is basically the leadership team that plans and organizes all of our meetings and activities. We had been trying to go to dinner together before Christmas, but we just couldn't find a date when everyone could go. So, we decided to just wait until after Christmas.
Well, last night was finally the night! We didn't let any silly snow stop us:) We went to Olive Garden and had a wonderful time. I love these girls and I thoroughly enjoyed a nice, slow dinner with great conversation and NO children. Well, baby Autumn was there, but she was perfect!
I can't say enough about these friends and our whole MOPS group. I have made so many friends and have such an awesome support group with these girls!! 
If you are a mom of a preschooler (any child through kindergarten) you should come join us!! We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month from 9-11 at FBC Greenwood. I promise, you would love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment